Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 18: An Apology Note to the Chickens

For any chickens who might be reading this post, I sincerely apologize for my behavior. It has been completely out of line, and I can only hope that you can forgive me for my grievous faults. Over the course of the past two days, all six of my meals have had chicken. Six straight meals where the only meat was chicken. I also regret to inform the chickens that my next two meals for tomorrow will also contain chicken. Because of these deeds, I must once again sincerely apologize for the havoc that I have caused on your chicken society.
This is basically the first time ever where I've had the same meat for two days straight, soon almost to be three. To be honest, I'm completely fine with it. Breakfast and lunch are both chicken and rice soup with celery and corn. Dinner is an enjoyable chicken surprise. I haven't gotten sick of it yet; if anything, I'm very satisfied by the meals. The observation just happened to catch my mind. In general, my family doesn't eat that much chicken, so it was a bit surprising when I realized that it was all I'd been having for the past few days.
OH WAIT. I just realized that I forgot about Sunday... So three days. Three days of chicken, soon to be four.
More importantly, I just wanted to point out that all day for the past few days, I've been eating chicken. Just an observation, a fun fact about my culinary adventures. Right now, I've been blown off course with a cold and shipwrecked onto Chicken Island! :O

This is where I've landed. I see the chicken! :D

I think I'm going to have to end it here, because if I have to type the word "chicken" again, I think I'm going to burst. So the night ends now, with me writing yet another blog post. Until next time, this is Rachel Ma, and, in the words of Alton Brown, I bid you good eating.

Song I'm humming tonight: If You Want to Be My Lover from "Chicken Little" (how appropriate... :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment