Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 30: Almost Forgot...

Wow, I almost forgot to blog... And it's my second to last post. I would hate to have messed up that late. Yay, the streak lives on! :D
Today was a boring day. I finally finished my 40 comments! I had a piano recital, which was fun. I got my 10-year award for the piano evaluation that I do every year. It's a beautiful plaque, personalized with a design carved above my name. Now to decide where to put it...
Yesterday, my friend brought me a pack of macaroons. I don't mean those imposter coconut macaroons. I mean the real, French macaroons. Apparently, she got them from Restaurant Depot, also where the freshman council gets their soup. Huh. Anyway, they were very soft and delicious. I love macaroons! New York has wonderful macaroons at a store called Laduree. Unfortunately, Laduree's macaroons are very expensive. If you're interested, the link to their website is below! (It might be in French...)

  • http://www.laduree.com/fr_fr/

So the night ends now, with me writing yet another blog post. Until next time, this is Rachel Ma, and, in the words of Alton Brown, I bid you good eating.

Song I'm humming tonight: Ho Hey by Lumineers

No comments:

Post a Comment